This small capsule of made in the USA socks has been hand dyed in our Brooklyn studio using the extract of organic indigo leaves following a recipe of French dye master Michel Garcia.
- Fiber composition: 55% Silk, 44% Nylon, 1% Lycra
- Natural Dyed Fabric: Natural dyed colors might change slightly with time and develop a personal wear, but the color will not disappear
- Care: Hand wash with cold water and air dry
- Source: Socks have been sourced from a Washington based cooperative that recently discontinued them
- Color Reference: When wet, color looks darker, so use for color reference the photos with the white background that have a less saturated blue hue