Avocado Pits Dye Workshop -3/11/17
Saturday March 11th
11am - 2pm
119 Ingraham St.
Brooklyn, NY 11237
* Come learn about using natural dyes!
* This workshop focuses on producing a pink dye using avocado pits.
* Every participant will receive an organic cotton tote bag to be dyed with avocado pits and a small zine with a brief history on natural dye, general instructions and photos of common dye sources.
* You're encouraged to bring also other items that you might want to dye.
* We will use no mordants, as the intention is to share the unaltered dyeing possibilities of the avocado.
* We will also go through the basics of dyeing with natural sources.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.